Monday, July 24, 2017

Sarah J. Maas Preorder Offer!

For those of of you who don't know, I am a HUGE Sarah J. Maas fan. I love her THRONE OF GLASS series SO MUCH, and I'm really excited for the next book in the series, TOWER OF DAWN to come out this fall!

Here's the beautiful cover of TOWER OF DAWN for those of you who haven't seen it:


It's different from the other THRONE OF GLASS covers because it follows Chaol rather than the usual suspects. To be completely honest, Chaol is not my favorite character in the series. In fact, he ranks pretty low on the favorite character list.

That said, I'm hoping that TOWER OF DAWN will give me a different perspective on him as a character. Plus, I love Sarah's writing style, so I'm really here for that.

If you have already preordered TOWER OF DAWN (or are planning to!), here's the link to the preorder giveaway! I REALLY love the pouch, so I'm excited to get mine in the mail when TOWER OF DAWN comes out.

I am in no way affiliated with the giveaway. I'm just trying to pass the news along because it seems like so few people hear about them.

Here are my reviews for book one, book two, and book three in the series (there may be spoilers!).

That's it for today! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. She is very prevalent in the blogiverse. I know that she is well-loved by all ages. One of these days I will try to read her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Sarah Maas's books for the wonderful writing, amazing characterization, and intricate plotting. I hope you'll enjoy her books as much as I do!

      Delete

Thanks! I love comments.