Thursday, May 25, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo & Hiatus

Hello! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged...things have been REALLY busy.

April Camp's NaNoWriMo has come and gone, and I'm happy to say that I've earned to right to use this banner...


(I had some trouble adding the banner into this blog post, so fingers crossed that it loads!)

That's right! I made it to my Camp NaNo goal! I think April's Camp is always the hardest for me (for some reason that's when inspiration decides to go on vacation to somewhere warmer), so I'm really proud that I was able to hit my goal. The people in my cabin were incredibly supportive, and all of my NaNoWriMo experiences have been excellent.

In addition to sharing my excitement at winning NaNoWriMo, I wanted to let you know that The Reader's Perch will be on hiatus for the rest of May and a portion of June.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.