Saturday, April 15, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo!



I mentioned this in my last post, but I figured I'd make an "official" announcement (even though April is halfway over).

I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo this April! My goal is a little over 20K words, which is reasonable considering all the stuff that is currently cluttering up this month. The people in my cabin have been incredibly helpful and supportive, and it makes me wonder how I ever did my first Camp NaNo without a cabin.

NaNoWriMo is doing daily Camp Care Packages, something I absolutely love. If I remember correctly, last Camp they only set out the care packages every few days. The Camp Care Packages help me stay motivated and excited to write.

If you are looking for an opportunity to stop procrastinating and start writing, I highly recommend Camp NaNoWriMo! Every experience I've had with them has been incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.