Sunday, November 27, 2016

Confession

I've been slacking a little bit on words. I'm not horribly behind (okay, fine, I am), but I'm looking at how many words I have to write to win and I can't help but feel a little...helpless.

And I just have to remind myself that I've been here before. I've looked at my current word count and my goal and wondered how am I possibly going to get from here to there? The important thing is to just keep moving forward. Every word you write today is a word you didn't have yesterday. Set a time limit or a small, manageable goal and write that. And then do that again. And again. And again. You'll be surprised how fast the words stack up.

Good luck with the rest of NaNoWriMo! I know you can do it. I know we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.