Monday, September 19, 2016

Why You Should Preorder THE DIABOLIC (if you haven't already)

S.J. Kincaid, who is one of my favorite authors, is releasing a new book in November. It's a standalone novel, and it is absolutely breathtaking. Seriously. I don't think it is possible for me to tell you how great that book is.

Here's the stunning cover:


S.J. Kincaid is currently doing a pre-order giveaway, which means that you can get some amazing goodies if you preorder THE DIABOLIC. I've just gotten mine, and I can't tell you how excited I am for my shiny hardcover to come in November. 

If you're interested in learning more about the book, check it out here. You can also send in your proof of preorder here and get some pretty cool swag.

Trust me when I say this isn't a book you'll want to miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.