Monday, September 5, 2016

What am I reading right now?

While my posting has been dismal over the past few weeks, I have been reading quite a bit, and I'm hoping to write reviews for them in the upcoming weeks. However, I decided to post the books that I'm currently reading and the ones that are next on my list. Here they are:

The Lunar Chronicles 
by Marissa Meyer

I'm really behind the curve on this series, but I'm really enjoying them! I'm currently reading the third book in the series, CRESS.

LIFELINE 
by Nicole Hopkins

I don't usually read self-published books, but a friend recommended it to me and I decided to give it a shot. I'm about a third of the way through it right now (yes, I read multiple books at once), and I'm finding it a fun read.

SIX OF CROWS
By Leigh Bardugo

I loved Leigh Bardugo's first series, and I've heard only good things about SIX OF CROWS. Plus the sequel comes out this month, so if it ends on a cliffhanger, I don't have to wait a year like those of you who have read it.


P.S. I LIKE YOU

I love Kasie West, so of course I have to read her latest release! So many people have told me that it's amazing.

---

That's it for today! Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.