Friday, September 16, 2016

A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT has arrived!

I can't contain my excitement! I've been waiting FOREVER for this book. I started rereading the first book in the series, AN EMBER IN THE ASHES, to get reacquainted with the characters. As soon as I finish the first book, I'll dive right into the second.

I don't have an Instagram account (I'm really lacking in the social media department), but I wanted to share a picture I took of my huge hardcover and AN EMBER IN THE ASHES tote bag. 


Penguin Teen did a preorder giveaway for A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT, and here's my collection of AN EMBER IN THE ASHES swag (which is really just a bookmark and my copies of the books) with the tote bag I received. I firmly believe that one can never have too many bookish tote bags (you have to lug your library books around in SOMETHING), and this one will be the fourth in my growing collection. 

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.