Monday, May 16, 2016

My Week of "Writing"

Last week I promised that I would let you know how the "writing" is coming along. I hoped that blogging about it would give me the kick in the pants I desperately need. It worked somewhat, but I'll admit that I haven't gotten nearly as much writing done as I wanted.

I don't have a word count for you, but I did compile a list of the writing I got done.

This week I...

  1. Finished a short story that was sitting in a folder on my computer and gathering dust (it's 2040 words long)
  2. Started another short story (I'm 1300 words into this one)
  3. Filled thirteen pages of a notebook with my messy handwriting
  4. Outlined an idea for a novel that I'm probably not going to get around to writing anytime soon
To be honest, I hoped that I would write a little more than this, but I'm glad that I'm writing again. That's the important thing, right?

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo moving forward! For the record, I still do some of my best brainstorming and pre-writing in messy handwritten notebooks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for cheering me on! Notebooks are my favorite place to brainstorm.

      Delete

Thanks! I love comments.