Monday, April 18, 2016

Guess Who Is Going Dark?

If my life has a crunch time, I think late April/all of May is it. And that's saying something, considering how busy I seem to be ALL THE TIME.

(Oh, and if you replied "Birdie Reader" to the title of this post, you win a cookie! A nonexistent one because I don't have any cookies to give you and I doubt you would want me to make you one...my baking skills are dismal.)

(Ahem. Back to the normally scheduled post.)

I've been really good about posting every week (I'm really, REALLY proud about that...that's why I keep pointing it out). I did expect to have more posts done by the fourth month of the year, but 2016 is bringing a number of challenges. I wanted to thank you guys for all of your support as well as let you know that I won't be posting anything next week to give myself a break and allow myself to catch up on things. I will, however, start posting again once we hit May!

Thank you and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.