Friday, February 19, 2016

A Quote to Share

I'm feeling surprisingly responsible now that I've been blogging (somewhat) consistently for the past few weeks. I guess it's still too early to tell, but it seems like making my goal of forty posts by January 1, 2017 may come true!

I found an old(ish) notebook of mine the other day, and there was a quote written inside of it. According to the date beneath the quote, I wrote it down in my notebook on February 19, 2014. It's hard to believe that it's already 2016.

I didn't write down an attribution back in 2014, but Goodreads tells me that it's by John Muir.

Here it is:


Handle a book as a bee does a flower. 
Extract its sweetness but do not damage it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.