Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fangirling about KEEPER!

I am a HUGE fan of KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES, Shannon Messenger's MG series about Sophie Foster, a girl who discovers that she's really an elf. 

Here's a picture of all my KEEPER books, including the newest book, NEVERSEEN. The lighting is sort of weird, but I hope you can see the beautiful cover art!


 


I made some fanart for the KEEPER series. I'm not very artistic, so I'm pretty proud that these came out so well!

Here's the original:



I was playing around with filters, and I found I really liked the darker colors:



I tried to use the contrast in the brightness of the hues to represent how KEEPER continues to get a little bit darker with every book. NEVERSEEN is the darkest book so far, and I can't wait to see where the series goes in book five!

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Thanks! I love comments.