Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Another Trip to the Library

Good evening, dear reader. This post is a tad more personal than the normal "library adventure." You see, lately I've been having trouble finding the book.

Maybe you have had a similar experience. You pick up plenty of books, but none of them are able to hold your attention for long. You want only novels from a very thin slice of a single genre, and nothing else will do. I don't know what this disease is called, but I do know that I have caught it.

In order to find a book that would satisfy my need, I went to the library. The disappointing MG section repelled me, so I floated over to the YA section. I spent a blissful half hour searching for the book. Although I didn't find it, I was able to snare a few other YA novels in the same genre. Hopefully they will help cure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.