Friday, April 10, 2015

Back in the Game

I am not going to lie. It has been difficult to keep up on blogging. There always seemed to be eight hundred things going on, and some nights it was so hard to sit down and write posts.

As you can clearly see, I stopped when life turned into a whirlwind. It became too difficult to stay caught up, and I let it fall apart.

Over the past couple of months, I've wondered if I should start again. Blogging isn't easy, but I enjoyed it. I loved the comments and the feeling that I was reaching people. I loved seeing how many people had logged on and read my posts.

That's why I've decided to try again.

I can't promise I'll be perfect. But I can promise that I will try.

If you are new, welcome. I hope that you will enjoy The Reader's Perch. If you're coming by again, it's good to see you. Thank you for your support, even if it was just a short comment. It means more than you know.

I'll see you in the world of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.