Thursday, June 19, 2014

When Books Become a Problem

Today was very unproductive.

I should have been packing, but I had a book to pick up from my local bookstore. As soon as I entered the store, all sense of time and the amount of money in my bank account disappeared. I walked out of there a while later and with four a couple of new books I had not planned on purchasing.

And a few more titles for my extremely long TBR list.

Then, of course, I simply had to start one of them. Next thing I know, an hour and a half a small span of time has passed and I'm done with one book and halfway through the next one.

Why do I not have any self-control when it comes to books?

Does anyone else have this problem?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CURE THIS PROBLEM?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.