Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What it means

Hello! Thanks for checking in!

I wanted to tell you how it feels to know that someone is reading your blog. Every time I log on, a number glares me in the face. I click to see how many people viewed on each day. 32 on Saturday. 3 on Tuesday. But it doesn't matter the number. For me, each view is special.

I rush to read every comment. It is amazing when I see someone took interest in what I had to say and responded. That is a magnificent feeling. (Oh, and sorry I don't respond to your comments. I want to, but I'm never sure what to say. But if you have, THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means the world to me.)

I haven't actually got any emails from anyone (yet) about what they think, but I'm sure that will be like Christmas morning.

So if you are reading this, THANK YOU. Thank you so much for even looking at this. It means more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.