Thursday, October 10, 2013

Going "Dark" for the First Time

Hello all!

I'm sorry I've gone "dark" (I read way to much of Shannon Messenger's blog and I'm sure you''ll see me use her terms like that from time to time). I have been busy. And yes, I know that it is a little early in my blogging career to have gone dark.  

Thanks for checking my blog out if you have!

The Golden Compass is still open (for another 27-ish hours) so you will want to check that out! (You can see it here.)

Because you are awesome, I have something VERY special coming up. So keep checking back!  But I'm evil so I won't tell you what it is besides a very tiny hint: giveaway.

I'm PRETTY sure I'll have a MMGM, so long as life doesn't get in the way. Why can't we have days like Mercury does? I would love that!

Or I could get a neural processor installed.

Powers over time? Or maybe a time turner...

I'll have a review up soon. I promise. Or at least a real post.

Thanks for hanging in there! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.