Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do You Know What Today Is????

Okay, quick question people.

Do you know what today is?

It's October 1st!!!

For those of you who didn't get that, I'll do it again-

It's October 1st!!!

Do you even know what that means?! It means that ALL those awesome MG books you've been waiting for are coming out!!! (Fine, House of Hades comes out on the eighth.  And yes, School of Good and Evil 2 isn't out until spring, but you- shhh!)

Yes! I'm talking about Keeper of the Lost Cities 2: Exile, The Cloak Society 2: Villains Rising, Dead City: Blue Moon!

Oh, and how could I forget Dark Lord 2? And did I mention Keeper of the Lost Cities 2? Because I am still going bonkers whenever I see the first one.  It was EPIC. 

So go to a bookstore and check out what is new. I'll just be waiting on my front porch for the UPS guy.  

Anyway, have a great, book-filled October! (And try not to go around writing 9/1/13- I'm totally going to do that at least twice today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love comments.